If you don’t know what you want, maybe you haven’t spent enough time with yourself.
Self-discovery can start by simply as turning your curiosity inwards. Not to judge, evaluate, or analyze, but to observe and learn.
Start with paying attention to:
· How you feel in the space you live in
· How you feel around people you choose to spend time with.
· Your likes and dislikes
· What excites you and what drains you
· When you feel most energized
· How do you connect to your purpose
· Your dreams and desires
· What you tell yourself about your dreams and desires
· What it’s like to be in your body
· When you feel most like yourself
· When you feel most disconnected from yourself
· Whether you would choose the life you are living
· Why you do things you do
· When you feel connected to a higher purpose
· Ways in which you engage with others
Each day or week, pick one of these areas to focus on and journal about what you’re learning and noticing about yourself.