You are allowed to change your mind. You are allowed to want something and not explain yourself. You are allowed to be grateful AND desire more.
If a specific aspect of your life keeps being a source of stress, guilt, fear, anxiety, or anything that feels constricting, you have the freedom (and responsibility) to change it.
First, it is important to understand and be honest with where you are currently. Imagine setting an intended address into your GPS but not knowing where you are starting. It then cannot take you where you want to go.
Remember that nothing will magically shift and change unless you give it time, effort, and commitment.
📝 Take the time to slow down, observe, and re-evaluate without judgement:
1. What kind of thoughts take up my mind daily?
2. What am I focusing on / daydreaming about most of the time?
3. Who do I admire and why?
4. What do I spend most of my time on?
5. What am I telling myself I “should” do? Do I truly want to?
6. What drains / fulfills me?
7. What feeling do I wish to experience more often?
This exercise can help you gain more clarity on what area of your life needs a bit of fine-tuning, and it will help you reveal where your priorities are. Notice if you like what you realized and what could you be doing differently to move towards being, having, doing more of what feels aligned with you.