There’s nothing fake about practicing new beliefs that may not *yet* feel true.
* The more you practice them, the more they will feel embodied.
* Recently I heard that in order to change negative thoughts, you just need to replace them with the opposite/ positive thought.
* This DOESN’T work, because you simply don’t believe that yet. Instead, think of a state (or a feeling) you would like to experience more frequently in your life.
Maybe it’s inner peace, joy, presence, gratitude, flow, creativity, love, compassion, confidence, courage…
Create a mantra or an affirmation around it that you *can* believe.
* I am choosing to believe that…
* I would love to believe that…
* I am willing to believe…
Spend time every day intentionally practicing these new beliefs. Just like you don't expect to eat one healthy meal or do one workout and reap the benefits forever, personal growth and change takes consistent practice.